Monday, March 1, 2010

My Favorite Scriptures From Today.

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalms 139: 23-24

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29: 11

"And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith." Ether 12: 6 


"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where theives break through and steal: But lay up treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal : For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Matthew 6: 19-21

No comments:

Post a Comment