Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Home Away From Home

 



 So far, 2012 has been a wonderful year filled with wonderful things...
Nature's beauty.
Quality time with family.
Navigating life's ever-winding path.

Idaho is full of such tremendous beauty.
I've lived here for over two years and have come to know and love Idaho.
Every so often, the scenery which surrounds me will catch me off guard...
Farmland for nearly far as the eye can see.
Seemingly endless mountain ranges.
Roads that stretch on for miles and miles and miles.
The occasional tumbleweed.

Part of me will always be a New England girl, I think. A girl who loves...
The Red Sox and the Patriots.
The beautiful yellows, oranges and reds that fall inevitably brings
Being able to drive an hour and get to the coast.
Being surrounded by history.
The convenience of small states.
The comfort and familiarity that spending 18 years in one locations brings.

But, at the same time, Idaho now holds a piece of my heart, too.
A pretty big piece.


These pictures were taken over the course of the last two years.









  





P.S. I <3 Idaho.


Oh, on a side note... I went snowboarding for the first time on February 4 - AWESOME.


No comments:

Post a Comment