Thursday, November 10, 2011

School is over!

I am officially done with school!
Well, for now at least.

Tuesday was our last day - final exam (97.2% - woo!) and pot luck. Overall, I enjoyed my time in school. I learned more than I ever expected to and was able to push myself outside of my comfort zone over and over again. I start my clinicals on this upcoming Monday and am hoping to have them finished before January of next year is through. Half of me excited to be almost through wearing these maroon scrubs but the other half is wondering if I'll miss them once they're gone...





 I guess we will see!

On a side note, we have moved into our house! It is so wonderful but is still feeling slightly surreal. I wonder if that feeling will ever go away, hm. I will post pictures of it soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment