Monday, April 5, 2010

A Slight Change!

Hello everyone - I hope you all had an absolutely wonderful and blessed Easter yesterday! My Easter was a perfect mixutre of relaxing, making a delicious salmon dinner and watching General Conference with my darling - yes, it was as amazing as it sounds :)


The slight change that I referenced in the title of this post refers to me changing my hair in a slight way. I had been growing out my hair (including my bangs) for several months but I decided, rather spontaneously, that I wanted to get my bangs trimmed short. I was sort of nervous about doing it but decided to go for it anyway and even though I'm not quite used to them yet I sort of like 'em! I took a few quick pictures of before I put on make-up/ straightened my hair and then after the make-up/straightening process. Let me know what you think!


(^Before make-up/straightening)
(^After make-up/straightening)




No comments:

Post a Comment