Monday, July 12, 2010

Kitira!

Austin and I went to Karcher Mall in Nampa with the intention of going to JoAnn Fabric to purchase some fabric to make a couple of makeshift costumes for the a midieval festival that was going on the next day. Well... it just so happened that we had to walk by a little pet store that I always beg to go into. He said he didn't want to go in, as usual, but agreed anyway. We meandered to the back of the shop to look at the animals and we notice they had some kittens. After a couple of moments, much to my surprise and amazement, Austin says, "That kitten is really cute..." We decided we wanted to take it out to pet it. We found out that "it" is a "her" and a pretty her at that. We played with her for a couple of minutes and Austin and I both fell in love with her and decided to make her our's!


Meet Kitira (Or Kia for short!)  


She's playful and energetic and very, very sweet. I woke up to her this morning pawing my face softly, meowing and licking my nose. She's simply the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment